We offer scale calibration, service and installation of all makes and models of scales. Across England, Wales and Scotland.
Certification available: UKAS (ISO17025), Standard traceable, IQOQRequest a Quote
- Scale Calibration Scope
- Scale Calibration Key Features
Scale Calibration Scope
Service and calibration all types of scales including bench, platform & pallet scales up to 1000kg onsite. We have extensive knowledge and expertise in supporting equipment (service and repair) from a wide range of manufacturers, including Sartorius®, Mettler Toledo®, Ohaus®, Avery Weigh Tronix®, Seca, Salter & Brecknell. We operate a mobile field calibration unit for the service of high capacity scales onsite at customers’ premises.
Scale Calibration Key Features
- Our comprehensive knowledge of such a diverse range of scales from different manufacturers guarantees that our customers can rely upon a high standard of service and expertise from one supplier.
- Our service engineers are based in well-chosen locations throughout the United Kingdom mainland (including Scotland). Through a central control point at our Oxford head office we respond to our contract customers needs promptly and within specified response times.
- We are authorised suppliers and service agents for many of the leading makes of scales. This means our engineers are skilled and manufacturer trained in the service, maintenance and repair of their respective equipment.
- Technical guidance on all aspects of weighing including: setting acceptance limits, weighing legislation (eg NAWI directive), weighing compliance.
European Instruments with its experience and knowledge in weighing technology, is able to maintain, repair and service all types of balances & scales so you can rely on a high standard of quality and expertise from one supplier. Our service engineers are based in well-chosen locations throughout the United Kingdom mainland. Through a central control point at our Oxford head office we respond to our contract customers needs promptly and within specified response times.