Repair Service Overview
All our repairs are done in the most stringent conditions, ensuring your products are repaired in a clean and safe environment, while being treated with the utmost care. Our engineers are all fully trained to the highest standards and provided with the right skills and tools to get your job done. So why not try us for those items that other suppliers are not interested in as well as your accessories and printers? Some of the features of our service are:
- Our engineers receive training from the manufacturers.
- We have access to spare parts direct from major manufactures.
- All instruments are calibrated and PAT tested prior to dispatch.
- All instruments are packed professionally before they are shipped or they are hand delivered.
- All calibrations are traceable to the National Standard.
- We are recognised repair agents for an array of manufactures.
Weighing Balance/Scale Repair
The Workshop specialises in the repair of all makes of weighing equipment whether ancient or modern, some of the features of this service are that:
- We have specialist test kit to repair Mettler Toledo and Sartorius balances.
- We are able to supply handbooks of most major models in an electronic format at no charge.
- On-site installations and calibrations are available on items if required.
The Workshop has an established reputation for the repair and calibration of all makes of pipette at competitive prices. Some of the key things about the Workshop’s pipette service to consider are:
- We offer every service from a simple clean and calibration to major component repair or replacement.
- All pipettes receive a calibration certificate before supply back to the customer.
- All our prices include carriage and a next day return service is available on request at an extra cost.
- We can provide a PDF version of your certificate on request.
- All calibrations are traceable to the National Standard and certification ranges between a simple QuickCal to a UKAS certificate of calibration.
- We can also supply replacement pipettes and tips required and offer trade in on those pipettes that are deemed beyond economical repair.
As mentioned briefly above we can repair a vast array of weighing related equipment as well as laboratory equipment these include:
- Calibration of weights and issue a UKAS certificate of calibration
- Large array of magnetic stirrers and orbital shakers can be repaired
- We can service ductless fume hoods and replace filters.
What else do we do?
We can offer an on-site repair of your product or a pipette clinic for an additional fee, where we can conduct minor repairs. If we can’t repair it onsite because it is deemed to be a non-minor repair then we will help you arrange to send it back to the Workshop where we can repair the instrument and send it back to you.
We are authorised spare parts supply dealers for a whole host suppliers which means we can obtain nearly any required part either for the customer direct (subject to terms and conditions) or for the in-house/onsite repair of your product.