However, little emphasis is placed on the operator and the way they use the instrument. Poor technique can have the same affect of using un-calibrated equipment i.e inaccurate non repeatable results.
The course is designed with flexibility in mind to ensure that we provide exactly the training the customer requires. This means that our engineer can arrange the course to take place either at our Oxford office or at the customer premises.
Weighing Best Practice Subject Areas
- Operation of the weighing instrument.
- The weighing environment.
- Good weighing technique.
- User performance qualification.
Pipetting Best Practice Subject Areas
- About your pipette
- Pipetting Technique – Theory
- Pipetting Technique – Hands On